Tuesday 28 October 2014

Digital Manipulation Of Photographs

1. In this photo I simply took away any brightness and upped the contrast fully.
Original:
             
Manipulated:
             

2. The hue on this photo was altered, changing every color to one of the opposite colors on the spectrum.
Original:
             
Manipulated:
             

3. Not much was changed here, I just put the photograph through a filter called emboss, making it seem 'grainier' than it already is.
Original:
             
Manipulated:
             

4. I used a focal point in this image. I blurred out everything outside of the focal point and took away the color from everything inside of the focal point.
Original:
             
Manipulated:
             

5. I adjusted the brightness and contrast three individual times, adding a white glow mainly to the top right hand corner.
Original:
             
Manipulated:
             








No comments:

Post a Comment